Friday, September 16, 2011

Brads birthday




So a couple days before thanksgiving is Brads birthday (or after depending on what day of the week it lands on) We don't usually have alot of mula to go out so this is how we improvise at home:

I found a recipe for smoked salmon and did some home-made mmm! So the price of that went from
$25 down to about $10.
We had fruit cabobs and fruit dip. We also had some chocolate ganache for the fruit.
There was baklava,
Steak kabobs,
I can't remember what kind of cake that was, some buttery fattening kind I'm sure.
And that Crusty looking blob on the bottom is Baked bree with home-made puffed pastry.

1 comment:

  1. that looks like the naughtiest and yummiest food EVER! You guys are so fun, I wish I loved cooking that much...maybe someday, or not.

    ReplyDelete